The Governing Body believes that in order to enable effective teaching and learning to take place, good behaviour in all aspects of school life is necessary. It seeks to create a caring and learning environment in the school:
- Encouraging and acknowledging good behaviour and discipline.
- Promoting self esteem by encouraging students to value and respect themselves and others
- Providing a safe environment free from disruption, violence, bullying and any form of harassment.
- Promoting early intervention
- Ensuring a consistency of response to both positive and negative behaviour.
- Encouraging a positive relationship with parents and carers to develop a shard approach to involve them in the implementation of the school’s policy and associated procedure.
- Encourage children to take responsibility for their behaviour.
- Explain unacceptable behaviour
KS2 Behaviour Policy KS2BehaviourPolicy.pdf