At Ark Atwood, we are committed to providing our children with a broad and engaging curriculum rich with experiences and opportunities. As with many other schools, we look to secure grants and fundraise to ensure that financial constraints are not a barrier to achieving our ambitions for Atwood children.
This year, we have set an ambitious fundraising target of approximately £10,000 across three central themes:
- £500: Reading Roadmap for ages 7 and 11 (providing additional dedicated texts for our older children’s independent reading)
- £2,000: Sensory Resources (specific resources to support children with additional needs)
- £1,000: Costume Box (resources to support role play and drama activities)
- £500: Playground Equipment (providing more opportunities for structured play for children of all ages)
- £2,000: Early Years Play Resources (supporting continuous provision and child exploration)
- £1,500: Wet Play resources (providing engaging and fun activities on wet weather days)
- £2,200: Subsidising Residentials (for our Y2 and Y6 children)
- £500: Reusable Water Bottles (helping to reduce our plastic use)
Any donation, however big or small, will be enormously appreciated and put to good use. Whilst it is not possible to indicate funds for a specific area when donating, if you would like your funding to go to a particular area, please let James Evelyn, Headteacher, know.